5 Minute Success Podcast – Episode 01 – Lizzy Conroy
Lizzy Conroy is Vice President at Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group. She consistently brings in over $20 million in sales annually, from the competitive Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC market areas. Her contributions to her team through positivity and knowledge are absolutely infectious and priceless.
Lizzy is the 2017 Virginia Mother of the Year and currently serves on the Board of Directors for American Mothers, Inc. She is also the 2005 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society National Woman of the Year and is a past member of the LLS Board of Trustees, as well as a sustaining member of the Junior League of Northern Virginia.
In this episode, Karen and her business partner Lizzy Conroy discuss:
- The story behind their partnership that began in 2002
- Lizzy’s secrets of success for lead generation, prospecting, and business development
- The four D’s to look for while prospecting for real estate opportunities: Decluttering, Divorce, Diapers (baby), Death
- Lizzy’s less salesy approach to effective lead gen in the real estate market
Key Takeaways and Actionable Success Principles
- Be prepared, empathetic, and professional
- Apply the “Feel, Felt, Found” approach with prospects and clients
- Be direct and clear. If you don’t ask prospects for their business, they won’t necessarily know you want it.
- Be more purposeful and deliberate with your work for better work-life balance and avoid #FakeWorking
“You have to be an eternal optimist in this business.” – Lizzy Conroy
Connect with Lizzy Conroy
Join host Karen Briscoe each week to learn how you can achieve success at a higher level by investing just 5 minutes a day! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational success stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and real estate agents that will transform your business and life. Karen shares a-ha moments that have shaped her career and discusses key concepts from her book Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed.
Connect with Karen and 5 Minute Success
5 Minute Success Links
Spread the love and share the secrets of 5 Minute Success with your friends and colleagues!
Show Notes by Executive Producer: Mar England