5 Minute Success Podcast – Episode 03 – Amina Basic
Amina Basic is an executive coach with a passion for helping others. As the CEO and Team Leader for one of the largest Keller Williams McLean offices, Amina recruited 127 agents last year. With an incredible energy, Amina is dedicated to touching the lives of others in positive and inspiring ways. Her impeccable track record in recruitment is a testament to her genuine interest in creating success for others. She’s a motivational leader with superb communication skills. Amina is a professional who is an inspiration to work with. She helped to build the #1 team in VA and currently leads, coaches and consults with over 350 agents.
With a background as a journalist, Amina studied Law and Journalism in her home country of Bosnia. She was a TV news anchor during the Bosnian War and briefly lived in Germany before moving to the USA in 1998. She developed her business acumen in a career in Sales before moving into the Real Estate world in 2004. Amina has managed offices of 35 to 350 agents and has developed a powerful skillset, with a particular knack for marketing, negotiation, personal branding, networking and sales. With over 15 years of business development experience, Amina has an amazing ability to create immediate return on investment opportunities. With a caring attention to detail, Amina is a master recruiter, driven by her love For God, for family and for business.
In this episode, you’ll meet Amina Basic, executive coach, CEO, and team leader for Keller Williams McLean. Karen and Amina discuss:
- How to apply the “Connect, Build, and Grow” principles in real estate.
- The importance of putting people first and being in a consulting mode, not a sales mode.
- Ways to avoid getting stuck in the transactional loop.
Key Takeaways and Actionable Success Principles
- Bring a spirit of service to offer value to your prospects’ and clients’ needs.
- You can’t expect results without consistency. Lead gen has to be scheduled, purposeful, on point, and can’t be missed. Talk to people every single day about real estate. Scheduling this habit produces results.
- Everything starts with your mindset and your ability to understand your client’s mindset.
- Amina’s sweet spot of success: Keep learning. Don’t ever stop. Believe in yourself. Do the right thing all the time. Be genuinely interested in people. Don’t let go.
“Real estate agents are coaches. We coach our clients to think.” – Amina Basic
Connect with Amina Basic
Join host Karen Briscoe each week to learn how you can achieve success at a higher level by investing just 5 minutes a day! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational success stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and real estate agents that will transform your business and life. Karen shares a-ha moments that have shaped her career and discusses key concepts from her book Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed.
Here’s to your success in business and in life!
Connect with Karen and 5 Minute Success
5 Minute Success Links
Spread the love and share the secrets of 5 Minute Success with your friends and colleagues!
Show Notes by Executive Producer: Mar England