5 Minute Success Podcast – Episode 04 – Wade Vander Molen
- Director of Sales/Marketing-Stewart Title
- Market: Northern Virginia-Washington DC
- 12yrs in the Title Insurance Sales Business
- Closed 502 Transactions in 2016 for $1.35 Million Title Revenue
Wade has been in the Title Insurance business since 2005. He is the Director of Sales and Marketing for Stewart Title in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. While working for the largest Title Insurance underwriter in the United States, he witnessed the housing market come crashing down with a large “thud” in 2008.
He had to learn how to survive and become a top resource for my Realtor and mortgage clients. He did so by becoming “valuable” and “teaching” my clients how to generate more listings, buyers, and learn savvy marketing techniques that focused on “offline and online” marketing.
In this episode, Karen and Wade discuss:
- What to do with the value that you’ve got to give
- How to take a lead and execute on it
- Top strategies to connect, build and grow in real estate
- The importance of building a database
Key Takeaways and Actionable Success Principles
- If you’ve got value or powerful material to give, give it for free
- Creating ways for people to discover you is important
- If the person at the end of the buying process doesn’t execute it well, that’ll be the last thing the customer remembers
Connect with Wade:
Join host Karen Briscoe each week to learn how you can achieve success at a higher level by investing just 5 minutes a day! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational and informational success stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and real estate agents that will transform your business and life. Karen shares a-ha moments that have shaped her career and discusses key concepts from her book Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed.
Here’s to your success in business and in life!
Connect with Karen and 5 Minute Success
5 Minute Success Links
Spread the love and share the secrets of 5 Minute Success with your friends and colleagues!
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren