5 Minute Success – Episode 11: Honoree Corder, Secrets of a Top Writer’s Muse Revealed
Honorée Corder is the author of dozens of books, including You Must Write a Book, The Prosperous Writer Series, Vision to Reality, Business Dating, The Successful Single Mom Series, If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules, and The Divorced Phoenix. She is also Hal Elrod’s business partner in The Miracle Morning book series. Honorée coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring non-fiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income. She also does all sorts of other magical things, and her badassery is legendary.
In this episode, Karen and Honoree discuss:
- Honoree’s start to her career path
- The strategies of an author/salesmen
- How Honoree generates leads
- Client Trust
- Honoree’s secret to success
“The root word of authority is author.” – Honoree Corder
Key Takeaways and Actionable Success Principles
- If you want something, give it away
- It’s simple, be amazing at what you do and be true to your word to get more leads
- When you’re writing your book, ask yourself, “What do you want the reader to get out of my book? What actions would I like to inspire?”
- Consistent income from your book requires consistent marketing
- A great way to market your book is to attach a headshot, a jpeg of your book and a link to buy your book in your email signature
- Do 7 things to market your book, everyday – social media post, respond to fan emails etc.
Connect with Honoree Corder:
Join host Karen Briscoe each week to learn how you can achieve success at a higher level by investing just 5 minutes a day! Tune in to hear powerful, inspirational and informational success stories and expert insights from entrepreneurs, business owners, industry leaders, and real estate agents that will transform your business and life. Karen shares a-ha moments that have shaped her career and discusses key concepts from her book – Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed.
Here’s to your success in business and in life!
Connect with Karen and 5 Minute Success
- Twitter: @5MinuteSuccess
- Join the Facebook Group: 5 Minute Success
- Website: 5MinuteSuccess.com
- Email: Karen@5MinuteSuccess.com
5 Minute Success Links
Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day available in Print, Digital, and Audio
Spread the love and share the secrets of 5 Minute Success with your friends and colleagues!
Show Notes by Executive Producer: Mar England